The Five Dubs

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas Break = Blog break

I didn't mean to take a blog break, it just kinda happened. So, to get back into the swing I'm gonna recap our break. We spent the first part doing as much as possible as a family in preparation for Kris to travel the world.
  • Kris and the kids took a walk around our neighborhood. He took this fun picture of the kids playing in a pile of leaves.

  • We also went bowling.



  • We made edible Christmas trees. I had seen Kelly's blog post when she did these with her class and thought they would be a great substitution to the traditional ginger bread house. They were a hit!



  • Kris and I went on a date to Olive Garden, YUM-O! It was a night of great, uninterrupted conversation.

I'll be posting about our Christmas soon :)
Photobucket

0 comments: