Once this week gets going I'll blog about our amazing trip and the experiences God granted. But before I get busy with that I'll be blogging about TWO very important days!
Sunday, August 7, 2011
S-L-O-W-L-Y
We are s-l-o-w-l-y getting things back in order after returning from nearly two weeks in China. Kris and I are both dealing with jetlag, but our family routine still calls :) The big kids register/meet their teacher for 3rd and 1st grades tomorrow morning. All the school supplies are purchased and labeled. Their uniforms are washed, ironed, and hanging in the closet. I have been making notes on afternoon snack ideas. And I have a new routine/chore chart brewing in my head. Guess those last four sentences mean a new school year is upon us!
Once this week gets going I'll blog about our amazing trip and the experiences God granted. But before I get busy with that I'll be blogging about TWO very important days!
Once this week gets going I'll blog about our amazing trip and the experiences God granted. But before I get busy with that I'll be blogging about TWO very important days!
Labels:
Blogging,
Motherhood
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment