The Five Dubs

Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy Birthday, Ann Elise!

Today our Sweet Doll is 4! What an amazing day (her actual birthday was amazing in and of itself, but that is for another post)! We were so excited to hear the Doctor say, "It's a girl"! Our home would soon be rocked by pink and dresses and hair bows and baby dolls. I love that Ann Elise has a big heart, a desire to make her big brother happy and her little brother content, is a big helper, and loves to "save" anything creepy crawly. She makes our home more lively and our hearts beam with joy! With this being the first year of the blog, I am catching up to date with the slideshow. It shows pictures from her life from birth till now...sorry, if it gets a little long! I had so much fun looking back over these precious pictures! I love her so much!

A few things I asked her today:
Favorite Color: pink
Favorite Food: strawberries, chicken nuggets
Favorite Toy: Bitty Baby and her stroller
Favortie TV Show: Dragon Tales
Favorite Movie: Elmo Goes To The Potty
Favorite Book: "Princess Pruney Toes"
Favorite Game: Dora Memory Match
Favorite Bible Story: Jonah and the Whale
Interests: ride her bike, play with her kitchen, swing, hold Bankston Hays, color

We are taking cupcakes to her class today and celebrating just the five dubs tonight. My family will be coming in town this weekend and we will all get together with the Walters and celebrate with presents and cake, then!

3 comments:

Bev said...

I love the fact that Gabby and Ann Elise have many of the same "likes". Our Bitty Baby is a requirement at all times!
Happy Birthday pretty girl!

The Parkers said...

Happy Birthday Ann Elise!

The Warren Clan said...

Happy Birthday Ann Elise!!! You are a precious little girl.