The mascot's head was the centerpiece of the foyer table. I thought that was a cool idea!

My class has not quite made it to the 20 year mark, but a 10 year never got planned. So, I was pretty impressed with all the memorabilia taking you back to the good old days :) Of course the tiger was great, but they also decorated with old play bills, team rosters, awards - all in purple and gold!
I thought everything about the event was great. The food was good...
reconnecting with old faces was fun...
and fellowship with good friends now spread all over the country made it a great evening all around!
On another note...but kinda along the same lines...Kris' mom brought this quilt to him a few weeks ago. She had taken a lot of his practice t-shirts, concert t-shirts, school play t-shirts, team jerseys, etc. from high school and had them made into a quilt. Don't you love it?

0 comments:
Post a Comment