The Five Dubs

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Gotta love it!

After posting my last post Dash1 and Doll come whizzing by the computer desk saying "BUZZ" and "FLY, FLY". As I turn to see the commotion I reaize they have found themselves dressed as bugs. Yes, bugs. They have turned the head pillow cushions to our patio furniture into wings. I love to see them using their imaginations. And let me tell you...they have ALWAYS been good at that!

So, here are front and pack pics of my two BUGS...





Doll also brought me this bowl. She had caught a caterpillar (It had already passed) and felt it needed a warm bed. She is so cute. Yet another example of how she puts others before herself.



And with all these picture posts I could not leave out Dash2! Now he is a cutie! He will be 4 months Monday.

0 comments: