The Five Dubs

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Happy Birthday, Ann Elise!



It is hard to believe that today you turn FIVE! The day you entered this world was very special. You made an unforgettable entrance :) This year will bring about many milestones in your precious life and we are excited to watch you grow up a little more each day. You are becoming such a little lady and we are honored to be your mom and dad!

Ann Elise's Answers:
What are you good at doing? playing soccer
If you had ten dollars, how would you spend it? give it to Haiti
What are you afraid of? shadows
What is important to you? Jesus
What is your favorite book? Sleeping Beauty
What is your favorite food? chicken nuggets
What is your favorite thing about school? get to play on the playground
What is your favorite thing to do? play on our swingset
How do you show your family you love them? by not sinning
What do you want to be when you grow up? doctor
Why? so I can help people in Haiti
What are you thankful for? Bitty
Tell me something about God. God loves everybody in the whole wide world.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just can't believe sweet girl is 5!
Happy Day Sweet Ann Elise!

Christi

dawn said...

what wonderful answers! i know you and kris are very proud of her. happy birthday!

Lozada's said...

I can't believe she is 5 either. I remember you cooking supper and felt her coming. And then she came so suddenly! Time flies! I love AE's answers. Precious!

arr-jay said...

What a precious girl!!!