When the school parties roll around I am known to resort to the old faithful cards that come in a box, are perforated, and have "To" and "From" on one side. You know which ones I mean? These are the ones that my kids' classmates will be receiving this year:


Good old Bakugan and Princess!
I feel bad because there are tons of ideas and instructions on how to make some precious Valentine's cards. And I like to be creative and crafty! My all time fave is creating a heart shaped crayon...(I have seen this idea numerous places, but I cannot remember where I snagged this picture from...definitely from a blogger!)

I am all about celebrating love, but my creative juices are simply run dry.
However, the other day I came across a sandwich bag topper that was available to download for free. All you have to do is print, cut, and staple to a sandwich sized ziploc bag full of sweet treats. Simple enough. Something I knew I could handle. So, the kids' teachers will be receiving this upgrade of a happy:

I think it turned out pretty cute! Maybe next year I can reserve enough mojo to create my own sandwich bag topper!
3 comments:
oh i LOVE the heart shaped crayons!!! what a cute idea!!!
hope ya'll are doing well!!!
Love the crayons, I've been wanting to make something like this with my class. Have you found an easy "trick" to removing the paper of the crayons?
So cute! I have to say, every year we've made Valentines... but not this year! It was hard to let go, but the girls LOVED shopping for their cards!
Post a Comment