I just finished cleaning the kitchen (minus mopping - that will have to wait until Tuesday), cleaning out the fridge, and unloading and realoading the dishwasher. This makes me happy because we will wake up to a shiny sink...any FLYers out there? I am a fan of FLYing but have never been able to keep the pace. But I do believe it sounds heavenly! Kudos to those of you who keep with it! I also got our kids new "Good Morning Charts" printed, laminated, and hung. We went over them tonight before our devotion so that they would wake up expecting what I expect :)
I wish I had the energy to stay up a little longer and knock out a few other household chores. But in my best interest, I am going to head to bed soon. I want to start back on my morning exercise routine and this is just the week to do it! I have not gotten back into exercising seriously since preparing for my brother's wedding.
I spent some time this afternoon doing a little "blog cleaning". I hope this will inspire me to be a better blogger. We really do have a great life and fun times around here. I know it is important for me to document them while they are fresh on my mind so that the memories will be preserved forever. So, my prayer is that with this new outlook (and new blog look) that I will get on with it! If you read back through earlier posts, you might find that I was referring to my children by other names. Back when I started to blog I was not sure that I wanted to use their names, I have since changed my mind and will no be referring to them for who they are.
So, as I head to bed I look forward to writing again soon. I'd like to leave you with these precious pictures
Wes' First Day of Kindergarten
August 12, 2008
Ann Elise's First Day of Preschool
September 4, 2008
1 comments:
She is just so beautiful. I just love her hair.
Post a Comment