The Five Dubs

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Happy Birthday, Wes!

Today is our first born's sixth birthday. Hard to believe it has been six years since our world was rocked by such a precious little person we never knew we could love so much! I love that Wes lives life to the fullest, that he loves people and is outgoing, that he loves to spend quality time, and that he is eager to learn everything! Here is a little slide show of his life (maybe it is not too long to enjoy :)



A few things I asked him today:
Favorite Color: orange, red
Favorite Food: Chicken Nuggets, Poppyseed Chicken, Hot Dogs, Pizza (his first answer was "can I say a dessert?" - I am not kidding!)
Favorite Sport: Baseball, Basketball, Lacrosse
Favortie TV Show: Ruff Ruffman, Extreme Home Makeover, America's Funniest Home Videos, Power Rangers
Favorite Movie: Peter Pan, The Bee Movie, The Incredibles
Favorite Book: "the book about sharks"
Favorite Game: Checkers
Favorite Bible Verse: John 3:16
Interests: sports, drawing, reading, riding his bike

Tonight we will have a small celebration - just the five dubs. We will scarf down his favorite food (Poppyseed Chicken) before heading to TeamKID. I also made a little cake for him to blow out some candles...couldn't let the official day get by without doing that, right?!?!

4 comments:

Bev said...

Happy Birthday Wes!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited to see your blog! I just saw that you commented on J.'s blog and decided to check yours out. It's wonderful to see updates of your family. I'll add it to my list of bookmarks to check regularly. You and your family look great! Love the blogs of your trip to NYC! I hope to see you soon - if I can ever make it to another football game! Happy birthday to Wes too.

J. Clark said...

Presley, I wish I had known (about the blog) from the beginning. You are doing a great job.

arr-jay said...

I'm excited to find your blog (via J. Clark)! It's so cute!