The Five Dubs

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

TWO fun things today!

1) Our after school project for the day was to carve our pumpkin. I usually buy a pumpkin earlier in the season and enjoy it in and around the house up until the last few days before Halloween. Then, I enjoy carving it with the kids.


They had fun watching me carve it, pull out the insides, and were anxious to see it lit up!

2) My cousin, Woodman, is in town on business for a few days. It worked out for her to come over tonight. She seemed to have a good time eating Cheesy Chicken Rotel Soup, hanging with the kids, and seeing our house for the first time. I know I sure enjoyed her visit! Her company and conversation were a true treat!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am loving your fun every afternoon! I am getting the ingredients for the ghost cookies and we are making those tomorrow!

I would LOVE the the recipe for Cheesy Rotel Chicken Soup! Isn't this the soup that you were making when Wes began making his grand entrance?

Christi

Presley said...

The ghost cookies will not disappoint (maybe the cholesterol numbers, but who's counting!) Let me know if you try them. They really are super easy!

I will post the soup recipe in the next few days. I was thinking that wight be a good post after I wrote about it. And, yes, you are right...except it was Ann Elise making her GRAND entrance as I was chopping chicken for Cheesy Rotel Chicken Soup!!!

Anonymous said...

nnn