
This is what I have been doing...wrapping! I love gift wrapping. I like the pretty papers, the beautiful ribbons, the colorful tags, the excitement that builds as you wait to actually get to the gift, and the sight of it being torn in two! I will go out of my way to find a box of the right size so that I can wrap the gift. Sad, isn't it?!?! At least I am being honest!
3 comments:
I'm not a bag lady either! I am with you!
presley~
i am in your group. tommy would rather just throw it in a bag. but i love to wrap!!! i wrap everything, put it in a pile, and then bow everything. it's an addiction, really.
hope you and your sweet family have a wonderful Christmas!
I am the same way! One year I broke my arm right after T'giving and one of the hardest parts was being forced to put all my C'mas gifts in bags instead of wrapping them up. ;-)
Wrappers of the world unite!
Post a Comment