The Rules!!!!
* Grab the nearest book.
* Open the book to page 56.
* Find the fifth sentence.
* Post the text of the next two to five sentences in your blog along with these instructions.
* Don’t dig for your favorite book, the cool book, or the intellectual one: pick the CLOSEST.
* Tag five other people to do the same
The book:
Vital Signs by Kathy Herman

The 5th sentence on page 56 (and the next 2-5 sentences - per the instructions):
"I really love you, Mom. Thanks."
"Honey, you feel warm. Why don't you get out of that long gown and into something more comfortable?"
Jennifer wrinkled her nose. "I can hardly wait till I'm out of maternity clothes."
I am going to tag five people. However, if you have already played along don't feel any pressure to follow along!
1) Robin
2) Erin
3) Christi
4) Brooke
5) Rebecca
2 comments:
Presley, I have never known what meme means.... glad that you asked. Maybe someone will let us know soon.
I'll do this MEME on my log later!
Happy New Year!
Christi
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meme
You can thank evolutionary scientist Richard Dawkins.
Pronounced like "mem" in "memory" or can be pronounced as if it rhymes with "dream."
Post a Comment