The Five Dubs

Friday, December 12, 2008

No two snowflakes alike


One of my favorite bloggers (that I do not know) posted this really cool site. It is a site where you can go and create your own snowflake. It is similar to the site I told you about in this post. I think the kids will expecially have fun seeing how many different snowflakes they can make...I thought it was fun! Check it out!

What a neat way to honor a snow day in our neck of the woods! They say we accumulated 3-5 inches yesterday....it was all melted around lunch. Snow is so rare around here, we will take what we can get! We had fun waking up early to the big flakes, watching the kids' excitement, taking a walk around the block, curling up by the fireplace and watching a movie. Here is a little picture of what we saw...

Wasn't it lovely?!?

1 comments:

Lozada's said...

I always love snow and the cleansing beauty it gives us. Everything just looks clean... except when it melts. We had J's party yesterday. It's taking me a while to catch up on blogs, so won't be posting the party until later this week. Just now posting pics from Thanksgiving until this past weekend. Love your new background too. Where did you find it?