
Today Wes turns SEVEN! I can hardly believe it! I asked him a few questions this afternoon to try and capture his little mind at this fun age.
Wes' Answers:
What are you good at doing? Playing basketball
If you had ten dollars, how would you spend it? buying Bakugans
What are you afraid of? mummies, ghosts, Halloween stuff
What is important to you? being at school
What is your favorite book? The Boxcar Children
What is your favorite food? Hot Dogs
What is your favorite thing about school? recess
What is your favorite thing to do? play with Legos
How do you show your family you love them? taking care of them
What do you want to be when you grow up? policeman
Why? because I like getting bad guys
What are you thankful for? my home
Tell me something about God. God is love.
I love you, sweet boy! You are more precious than I could have dreamed, more special than I could have desired, and more wonderful than I deserve!
I am busy pulling together a Wacky Olympics Party that will be celebrated tomorrow. Maybe I will get a post up about it soon! It's gonna be a fun one!
1 comments:
Absolutely precious!
Post a Comment