The Five Dubs

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The week for questions...

Gotta another question for you out there...what is your favorite vacuum cleaner?

Looks like The Five Dubs might be getting close to purchasing a new vacuum cleaner - and considering we have never done so - we'd like your input!

Are you brand loyal? Hoover, Dyson, Eureka, etc.
Are you a baggie or a bagless?
Are you a retractable cord or do-it-yourself cord?

Any and all advice, experience, opinions are welcome!

7 comments:

Our Sweet Babies said...

Hands down Dyson. You won't be sorry. Best purchase I ever made!

Anonymous said...

DYSON All the way!

Christi

Lorrie said...

We have a Hoover with a bag. I'm not impressed and don't get excited over my vacuum cleaner at all so I'm giving it a thumbs down. Dyson is spendy so I'd love to hear if it's worth it.

Anonymous said...

I meant to ask you about your sinus surgery. I missed that it even happened. How did that go? Did it help?

You looked like you were feeling good when i saw you last night..... i hope that was an accurate assumption.

christi

Erin said...

We received a Hoover Wind Tunnel as a wedding gift (10 years ago!) and have enjoyed it just fine!

Bran said...

We have allergies. After alot and I mean alot of research we finally purchased a Bissel Healthy Home. I was amazed!!!! Amazed at the flith that came out of my carpet...and I'm a clean freak!

Lozada's said...

You might have already made your executive decision, but we own a dyson. It's bagless and I love that feature. I didn't go with the most expensive and now I wish I did. Go for the bright yellow one with the rolly ball. My mom has that one and it works well with wood and carpet!