The Five Dubs

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Ann Elise is back to ballet!

After taking a year off from ballet and taking gymnastics, Ann Elise is back to ballet!

She has been to ballet twice and is LOVING it! It is a really neat setting. They hold their classes in the aerobics room at church. The classes are taught by a lady that owned her own studio for 25 years.

I think this picture is adorable. Her teacher is very sweet and Ann Elise really likes her. I love that her teacher is dressed like and carries herself like a ballerina. I think it makes the experience more special and has all the little girls feeling like they really are little ballerinas!

Ann Elise is also excited because she is learning to tap dance!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Awww... thinking about enrolling Rachel next year! Glad she loves it!

arr-jay said...

Too cute!!! Kim's son is taking karate. I watched his class when I visited this summer and it melted my heart to see him do all those kicks and punches! So adorable. (Well, as adorable as kicks and punches can be.) :-)