Well, one such gift has turned out to be such a useful gift. One that has called our names several times over the years. One that was put to use over and over throughout this summer - our Electric Ice Cream Maker.

If you are fortunate to own an Electric Ice Cream Maker, you must try this oh-so-simple recipe!!!
Homemade Chocolate Ice Cream

1/2 gallon Chocolate Ice Cream
1 large container Cool Whip
1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
Pour all three ingredients into the ice cream maker. Pour ice and rock salt (alternating) around container. Turn on and let freeze.
The ice cream tastes just like a Wendy's Frosty. YUM!
2 comments:
We got an ice cream maker as a wedding gift too!
I do remember thinking HMMMM?!?!?! you know, since i don't like ice cream! HA!
HOWEVER, Dane introduced me to this recipe and I LOVE IT!
1 can condensed milk
1 lg. can crushed pineapple
1 2 liter of orange crush drink
Mix ingredients in container. Pour ice and salt around container and mix away !
SO YUMMY!!!!
Christi
You are too cute! And now I want a Frosty. :-)
Post a Comment