OK, so it has been nearly a week since I posted. I realize this time of year picks up the pace in most households, and most to-do-lists never end. I have had posting on the back of my mind for several days now. Part of me couldn't decide something to write about and part of me could not set aside the time to just sit down and do it. Anybody with me here?
I have finally decided to take the next week and focus on things for which I am thankful (as I should this season). I plan to follow the acronym "THANKFUL". So, check back each day and keep me accountable!
T: time
Time with Kris to talk about our day, watch a movie together, enjoy each other's company
Time with Wes as he learns to read, putting together Legos, swinging in the hammock
Time with Ann Elise putting together puzzles, playing dress-up, to read Thanksgiving books
Time with Bankston Hays learning to walk, watching him stack cups, to rock him
Time to exercise, scrapbook, read a good Christian fiction novel - these are wishes :)
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Am I slipping?
Labels:
Ann Elise,
Bankston Hays,
Blogging,
Family,
Just for Fun,
Kris,
Motherhood,
Wes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
What an EXCELLENT idea!! And yeah, my blogging has definitely slipped the past week...I wrapping up a grad class I'm taking this semester...helping with preparation for our church Christmas program...and still trying to manage my wifely duties!! :) Its that time of year!
Post a Comment