The Five Dubs

Monday, November 3, 2008

The debate was decided...

and the Justice League won!

Many of you know that deciding on this year's costumes was a little bit of a feat at The Five Dubs hosuehold. For you see, I was determined for our three children to "match" in their costume selections. A few of my faves were The Three Little Pigs, characters from The Wizard of Oz, characters from Star Wars, etc. You get the picture. Well, with every idea one of our children had a problem (of the two that can voice their opinions). After much persuasion, searching, and encouragement the Justice League came to our rescue! And, I must say, I was quite happy with the result!



The kids trick-or-treating Memaw (Kris' grandmother)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

4 comments:

Bev said...

Absolutely perfect!

Erin said...

So cute!

arr-jay said...

TOO cute! They (and you) did a great job. :-)

Lozada's said...

The kids are precious and I love the coordinating costumes!!