Tuesday, November 25, 2008
U: United States
I am thankful to have been born and raised in the USA. I am thankful that we are free to choose where we live, where we work, whom we marry, how many children we have, where we worship, Who we worship, and the list goes on! I would love to visit all 50 states one day and see them in all their beauty - beaches, mountains, desserts, canyons, wildlife, cultures. And, I am very thankful for the men and women (and their families) who serve our country day in and day out, making sure I have these privileges.
Labels:
Just for Fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I was just chekin out Brandy's blog and saw my name "debi" and then at the bottom "presley"
Is that your name? Omgoodness, my madien name is Presley and yes we are related to the famous King...no not Jesus, rock and roll!
Joy, Debi
amen sista!!! i second that!
I can't tell you how many times I have echoed these very sentiments. It's especially close to home since 9/11 and with the War on Terror, not to mention when I look at what our "land of the free" has conquered historically.
I appreciate your timely and sensitive blogs and wish the Walters a very happy Thanksgiving! :-)
Post a Comment