Wednesday, November 5, 2008
I ordered it!
About this time last year, I started reading the post of a fellow blogger, Embracing My Cup. I am pretty sure I found her through another blogger, In the Midst of It. Anyway, she constantly inspires me through her love for her children, her dedication to the Lord and raising men of the same, and her big heart. Recently she posted about the book, The Pumpkin Patch Parable, that she reads to her children every year around this time. They read it as they carve their pumpkin. I encourage you to read her post dated November 1, 2008, as it will give you more insight into what a wonderful idea it is! All that to say, I can't wait to receive mine! Even though it will be put away until next year's use...it will be long awaited when we carve ol' Jack!
Labels:
Just for Fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love that idea!
We saw 3 dentists, and are going to wait 6 weeks and have a mini root canal. The 3rd dentists will whiten the damaged tooth, and the price was not bad. I was expecting $800-$1,000 range. Nothing even close. We'll talk about it.
Post a Comment