Today, our baby boy turns 1! We are so very thankful to be blessed with his life. He constantly keeps us on our toes (pulling out tupperware and pot lids, climbing the stairs, and opening cabinets countless times a day), reminds us how fast life goes by (realizing how much he has learned in the last year), and allows us to love deeper than we ever dreamed (his sweet, sweet sounds, his deep breaths late at night, his contagious giggles, and generous smile). We could not be more honored to be the parents of Bankston Hays! Hope you enjoy this slide show of a few pictures from this first year.
Height: 31 1/4 inches
Weight: 28 pounds
Favorite Toys: Tennis Ball, Activity Table, anything to pound or drum, Cars, books
Favorite Food: All table foods!
Monday, November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Precious, Precious!! Happy Birthday Bankston Hays!!!
Happy Birthday Little Man!
Presley, I cannot believe he is a year old! I know that you can't more then me!
The slide show is so very cute!
Christi
Happy Birthday Bankston!
Love the slide show. I'm sure you guys enjoyed celebrating him with family:)
We had a blast at Haidyns party:) It was so sweet to have family and friends here to help celebrate!
Happy Birthday Bankston Hays! I know your mommy can't believe that you are ONE! Celebration to the Dubs as you guys celebrate another beautiful birthday. We love you!
p.s. Made the hot chocolate! Love it!
Sorry I didn't get to comment yesterday! Happy belated birthday Bankston!!!
Post a Comment