The Five Dubs

Sunday, November 23, 2008

K: Kris

Kris is the best husband and father! I appreciate that he gets up early in the morning to get in his quiet time with the Lord (before the littles awake), that he helps get the children dressed and fed in the mornings, and that he takes (and picks up) Wes to school most days of the week.

I am thankful that Kris has a great job which provides for us, that is flexible in it's hours so he can attend his children's programs, that puts him in a position to minister to college students every day and encourage them to love the Lord with all their heart, and that offers him the opportunity to travel and share the Gospel with those who have never heard the sweet name of our Savior.

I am blessed that Kris lives his life with integrity and is honorable, that he takes the time with his children to love on them and play with them and teach them what is right, that he helps keep our house in order (taking out the trash, unloading the dishwasher, cleaning the toilets, bathing the kiddos, etc.), and that he comes home every night with a smile, ready to tackle the five dubs.

I love you, Kris!

1 comments:

her said...

and any wife who has the blessing of a man who rises early to spend time w/God is truly blessed herself.

I am glad that you notice that!

After 30 yrs my sweet Steve, has done that same thing!

Joy and have a wonderful Thanksgiving....DeeDee