The Five Dubs

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Pure JOY


The laundry is done!
Now I must put it away...
(At which time the basket will be full again - Ahhh! The joys of a family of 5!)

4 comments:

Bev said...

Mine looks just the same!!!!

her said...

Joy is my mantra so your title caught my eye...I have to say that
although it seems like this part of your world will never end...it does get better.

When they become teenagers you must teach them how to do their own laundry (that's b/c they will go out into the world w/o you) Also when they do their own laundry you don't have to hear them say..."but mom i need that washed." Or the favorite one of mine~ me to my girls: "I don't know what is clean or dirty so I don't touch your stuff"

Then they get married, have children of their own and the laundry becomes their domain...not yours..alas, you laundry room stays clean and you can actually do all your laundry (included put way) in 1 hour!

(smiles)
Joy, Debi

Shana said...

oh, to have an empty laundry basket for just a day or two! but that's not my reality right now either!

my oldest wanted to know when she can start doing her own laundry! my response was "as soon as you're tall enough to reach the buttons!"...which won't be anytime soon...not at the rate she's growing! (or not growing!)

one day i'll look back and miss these days...

Anonymous said...

mum I would love to have your daughters knickers, no need to wash them I love licking the crotch to taste the young c--t