My sister is very talented when it comes to cake and cookie decorating...after all, she had a fabulous teacher (her mother-in-law owns a cake shop in our home town)! She brought all the supplies with her and we got to work Sunday afternoon. It was pretty time consuming, but well worth the result!
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
What a weekend!
Over the weekend, our family got together to celebrate Bankston Hays' birthday. I found some precious invitations on clearance a few months ago - an alligator with a little turtle on his back wearing a birthday hat and let that dictate the theme of our party. We had a great time together and hated to see the day come to a close. But, the partying did not stop then! On Monday we had a mini party at his Mommy and Me class. I took a cupcake for him to blow out a candle and made these adorable cookies for his classmates (with the instructions from and help of my super sister!). I wanted y'all to see how cute they turned out!


My sister is very talented when it comes to cake and cookie decorating...after all, she had a fabulous teacher (her mother-in-law owns a cake shop in our home town)! She brought all the supplies with her and we got to work Sunday afternoon. It was pretty time consuming, but well worth the result!
My sister is very talented when it comes to cake and cookie decorating...after all, she had a fabulous teacher (her mother-in-law owns a cake shop in our home town)! She brought all the supplies with her and we got to work Sunday afternoon. It was pretty time consuming, but well worth the result!
Labels:
Bankston Hays,
Just for Fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
those are precious!
i made the rotel soup tonight....delicious!!! thanks for the recipe!
The cookies are adorable!! Sounds like y'all had a great time!! I made the rotel soup this week too!! Scott loved it!! And it was so easy!!!
you know I love a good theme, therefore I LOVE those cookies!
Oh how I love the turtle cookies!! Sorry it took me so long to respond. It's the third book in the Redemption Series titled "Return" by Karen Kingsbury and Gary Smalley. I love her books!! I'm now a total junky. Erin loves this author too!
You are so cute I can't stand it! I love how the sis can whip up such cute cookies in a day! You tell her to come over to my house!!! Decided to do a paint party for Jonas' 3rd birthday. Ordered 8x8 canvas's for our guests. It will be at our house. Any ideas about food that will go with a paint party? Get your thinking cap on!!
Post a Comment