Netflix is new to us (as in since August). We joined up after seeing how much fun we had watching past episodes of The Office together after the children would go to bed. We thought it was an avenue that we could afford that would provide us an opportunity to request, watch, and return movies without the hassle. We were right! It is so easy to make a list of the movies you want to see and let Netflix mail them to you! No late fees, keep them as long as you like, no postage needed, AND they automatically send you the next movie on your list within a day or two! (I must admit that we have not utilized this service as often as I would like...by the time the day wraps up we are tired! But, I do look forward to getting back to it when time allows.)
We have a weekend and holiday subscription to our local newspaper. I really enjoy reading the paper while drinking a cup of coffee. But with our schedule during the week, papers just pile up and never get read. The weekend and holiday subscription is perfect for us. I can usually find the time to read it during the weekend, I enjoy getting caught up on the week's news, and I love the coupons. Works for me!
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sent you some U words on your email account. I always do my letter before going to your site and reading yours. This is so much fun! We are way cool!
I love reading your thoughts on your thoughts! Thanks for being a faithful blogger.
I have hesitated to try Netflix but keep hearing such good things about it that I may just give in eventually. :-) So glad you're enjoying...and, as an English major, so glad someone still reads a hard-copy newspaper!
We love Netflix too!
Post a Comment